Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dutchie - Chocolate Dutch Buck


Of the three dutchies I got free back in February (or late January) two were bucks. They were late bloomers as I thought they were females when I got them too! Ah well. One left for a new home. I kept the bigger and quieter of the two. He is a very solidly built rabbit. He's badly marked, but that's okay as I'm NOT showing him as purebred.

He is an alert young buck who given a chance for freedom will take it, AFTER he has thoroughly assessed if there is any danger waiting out there for him. When brought into the house will sit quietly on whatever towel he is placed on by my toddler and is content to stay there. Just a young fellow he has to grow into his personality a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)