Wednesday, April 11, 2012

First time for this

I was checking Meggie's kits this morning and as I was counting to make sure all eight were still there and that they were well fed, I noticed that two kits were joined together and I said HEY.. something is not right here.

I found a placenta and umbilical cord joining two kits together.

So I cut off the placenta and cord so that both kits would move freely.

Hopefully there will be no adverse affects to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have to check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)