Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mice - first litter for Mr. Boy and last for Star


We had mice born on Feb 22.

They opened their eyes a couple of days ago.

Today I was able to take a couple of pics of them. I'm not sure what gender they are at this point. I'm hoping they are female. They are a nice size for their age.
Mom is the one with the star on her forehead. She is my oldest mouse. This will be her last litter. She shall be in retirement. Very nice mouse, with a calm easy to handle temperament. I have really, really liked this mouse.I will hopefully get a litter from the brownish mouse (scaredy cat) in the next couple of weeks.

This here is dad. He is a young mouse. Hasn't had babies before so it will be interesting to see what kind of littles he throws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)