Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mixed Breed Grey Doe - Skittles

a very skittish rabbit. Skittles remained jumpy the whole time I had her. After two litters without her settling down I found her a new placement.
One of our newer rabbits. This is a mixed breed doe. Got her from a fellow who was allergic (genuinely) to rabbits and needed to find a new home. She's a bit skittish (from not being handled by allergic people), but overall a nice doe. She acts a bit young, still trying to determine how old she is. If she is young I would like to try to partner her with another young doe. I learned this morning that she is about 1.5 years old.

Update: I'll be naming this rabbit Skittles. Seems to suit her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)