Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mini Rex Does


These Two does have been together for a rather long time. (the second has her eyes up behind).
I got them from a lady who was being forced to move and therefore forced to down-size her rabbit population.

Like all the rexes I've ever met, these are the most curious rabbits I have ever met. They want to know what is going on. If there is ever going to be an escape artist...these are it!

The chocolate is a pedigreed doe. Very nice rabbit. Has lovely babies with great personalities.

The black is a lovely, lovely doe. Good body, but not great markings. Also has lovely babies with great personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)