Monday, October 10, 2011

God's Grace

So today was Canadian Thanksgiving.

We went to my folks for lunch. We had an enjoyable time.

Got back, I went out to check on bunnies as I had a couple litters due. Got out there just in time! Four kits on the wire, three cold, one warm. stuck the warm one in a nest and stuck the other three in my bra and then bundled about tidying up nestboxes, making sure everyone will be able to stay warm over the next couple of days as it gets colder out.

Once kitlets were warm again I put them into their respective nests.

So thankful that God planned that out so well for us. I dislike losing kits if I don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)