Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rabbit Tents are Tarped for the Winter

the new tent

in between the tents

The old tent


So we are mostly all tarped for the winter. I do want to add a tarp to the back end of the old tent tarp and I'm just not comfortable with it the way it is. And I want to fix up the walk way entrance a bit. I was going to leave it but decided that having a larger area cleared would be beneficial in the long run when the deeper snow and ice make an appearance. Doesn't have to be 6 feet high, I can duck for the winter if I need to. :) but we've LOTS of leftover 2 x 4's so we should be able to figure out something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)