Friday, October 9, 2009

Rearranged Bunnies

Since I sold bunnies yesterday I also rearranged bunnies.

Nelson is now in a cage more suited to his size.
Slip and her kits moved up to Bunnies cage.
New New easter moved down to Sally's cage and Sally and her kits moved up to NN Easter's cage.

Ben moved inside from being outdoors and 10 little bucks moved out into Ben's old cage.
Buddy moved into Nelson's old cage, Ben into Gold rush's old cage.

New HL doeling into Speckles vacanted cage, and A new to me New Zealand doe into the pen the little boys used to be in.

I'll probably do some more rearranging yet, but this will work for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)