Thursday, October 15, 2009

One rack redone

So I took the boards off one rack of rabbits.

The racks had been water proofed, but they didn't stand up to rabbit urine.
They were getting rather odiferous.

So I removed one set of boards from one rack.
Replaced the wood with coroplast.
Covered the coroplast with plastic.

Works okay. I"ll need to do some tweaking for the next set that I do.

Sure looks brighter and cleaner, and smells better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have to check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)