Saturday, October 17, 2009

Off to my first rabbit show

So I'm heading off to my first ever attending in person with an intent to show, rabbit show!

yes, I've had rabbits shown before.

But I couldn't be there.

Now I can. :)

Should be fun I think.

Hopefully my bunnies win.
If they don't, I'll learn more. :)

I am hoping to learn stuff.
Who's know what all I don't know yet.

Are my bunnies in "show condition"? Not sure. I like them this way, but I've heard show bunnies are often "fatter". Don't know if mine are show fat or not.

So, we'll check it out and see. :)

Oh, I'm bringing Jesse with me who may or may not, be showing his buck Jesse James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)