Monday, August 10, 2009

Carrie Kindles - August 10

I expected this girlie to come in a day early as her momma always did, but miss Carrie decided to wait all the way until her due date.

Yesterday was so hot, she looked VERY uncomfortable.

This morning I was greeted by a much happier looking rabbit.

Eight kits in the nest box. Built a nice nest. I'll need to monitor that they don't get too hot.

Looks like a might have a tricolour in there too! :) That and some Vienna marked kits, might be black in there as well. Time will tell.

Proves full well that Speckles works! YEAH!!! I finally have a breeding mini rex buck!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)