Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Biscuit outside

Since Biscuit does not tolerate heat well, I have her moved outside.

I'm not crazy about where I have her (in an old guinea pig cage) but she's covered, her nestbox is protected, and she is outside.

I have someone giving me a bunch of rabbits tonight, so I needed to make room for them in the isolation tent.  meant a whole lot of rabbits got moved around.

I am hoping over the summer to make a nice solid cage for Biscuit so she can just stay outside year round.  I think that overall that will serve her well.   She really just likes being cold, and she's a good producer, and she's the last offspring of Old Jack and as such holds a special place in our hearts, therefore I have no issues accommodating her needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)