Friday, April 24, 2009

Sold all easter bunnies!

All my Easter litters have been sold....well okay...waiting for three castor kits and one red to sell off.
Also selling Beth as I just can't get her to catch. Very frustrating that.

um...what else?

Thursday went to market and sold kits to Crystal, Lynn, Amy and Melissa. Lynn also took Moss with the promise of a kit back. Amy took Carmen with promise of a kit back.

All seemed pleased with their purchases.

Bought a new doe from Farfelu. Cookie Dough. Reminds me a lot of Red. Shannon said I should breed her when she hits about 6 pounds.

So all I have left now is three empty cages, and kits growing up. Fun times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)