Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Litter - Brown Lop



Brown Holland lop - She had four babies born yesterday afternoon. I caught her in the morning carrying straw around so I gave her a whole whack of nice clean straw to play with.

I'll need to get a picture up of her later.

These will be lop eared babies. I hope this litter makes it through okay. Time will tell.

UPDATE! She has five babies. They are all growing well. One is on the smaller side, which is probably why I didn't know it existed until today. All eyes are open. They are two weeks old today. :) They are very cute and looking lop eared already. :) All are shades of tort... one chestnut, two fawn/blue and two orange.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Nice to have you check out my critters. Feel free to leave nice comments, all others will be deleted. :)